Thursday, June 6, 2013

Slice again

     I wasn't hungry dinner time, so I wanted something light and yummy. I decided to go to Slice because they offer light and healthy items. I already tried some of their savory items, which my family and I enjoyed (click on this link to see my previous post). All I wanted for dinner were muffin and sandwich.


Morning Glory Muffin
     This is one of their healthy muffins. I love that it's moist and tasty!


Tuna Melt Panini
     This has a citrus hint. I was pleasantly surprised with this one.


Cappuccino
I ended up having coffee after all. I like that it comes with granola.


     I love their large servings! I look forward to trying the other muffins and desserts... especially the chocolate based ones.  :D


Slice
Visit their website
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...