Sunday, June 23, 2013

Izakaya Kikufuji again

     It was nice to have dinner again at Izakaya Kikufuji. It's something tried and tested... and most of all... comforting (See my previous post).


Uni (sea urchin) and Salmon Sashimi


Salmon sushi


Sorry I don't know what these are called.


Unagi (eel) sushi


Chicken and beef kushu yaki
One of our favorites (Dad and I). Both are really tender and tasty! ^_^


Tempura


Chicken Katsu
This isn't too oily or too rich... just right. Potato salad is yummy too. ;)


     Again, everything we had were all wiped out. That's how good it is here. Mom and I had our favorite, their iced coffee. Although I can't take that much coffee at night, unless it's decaf... Oh well, there's always a next time. :D Quality and taste are consistent. Thank you to our enthusiastic and accommodating server, Cristy (I hope I spelled your name correctly). In case you're looking for Japanese items, there's a Japanese store right beside it called Choto shop. Try their ice cream balls... really yummy! 


Izakaya Kikufuji
2277 Pasong Tamo
Makati City
*By Little Tokyo
893-7319/893-6131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...