Monday, June 10, 2013

Cupcake craze @ Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

     I had dinner with one of my high school friends, Dianne. After dinner, she admitted having a cupcake craving, so we head to Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. I would often pass by when I do errands, but never got a chance to check it out.



What a pretty sight! It made us want to try all of these. ^_^


     When we asked which was the best seller, they said it was the Red Velvet. This was one of the few times I didn't go for the best seller because I wanted something different and Dianne wanted something Lemon based. Here were our choices...





     For someone who's not into citrus desserts, I was pleasantly surprised with the Lemon Surprise, but I know Dianne loved this. The Luscious Caramel had caramel inside... Love it! :P


     Both cupcakes are moist and creamy. The taste and consistency are as awesome as it looks. This is definitely a must-go-to cupcake place. Thank you Dianne for convincing me to try this out. ;)


Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
2/F Glorietta 4
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...