Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tsumura again

     It's always a pleasure to eat in Tsumura. This is another tried and tested place, which has been part of the family's comfort food list (see my previous post). Because of the heat (like summer all over again), I was in the mood for something cold and comforting... and got it. :P


Spicy Salmon Temaki
One of our favorites (Mom and I). :P 


Spicy Tuna Temaki


Aoi (11 pieces special nigiri sushi)
Pronounced as "awi"


Beef Usuyaki
Rolled beef with mushrooms. This comes with sauce... perfect to have it with rice. 


Tempura


Chawan mushi


Fresh fruits
     This is given at the end of the meal. They ran out of watermelon but I was still happy nonetheless because banana is one of my favorite fruits. 


     If you're worried about the spicyness of the spicy sushi... don't worry, it's not too hot, which is perfectly fine with me. We also had the California Mango Maki and Squash Tempura which were awesome (my apologies for forgetting to take pics because of hunger). This was definitely the answer to my craving. ^_^


Tsumura sushi bar and restaurant
2/F 88 Corporate Center
Sedeno Street corner Valero Street
Salcedo Village
Makati City
887-4848 to 50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...