Friday, February 15, 2013

Merienda Cena @ Slice

     I was happy Mom, my sister, Nicole and I brought out Havi (my nephew, Nicole's son) in Slice, Bonifacio High Street. We've had a few visits here but it was always for dessert. We were looking forward to trying their food for a change. Even if it was a late merienda, we didn't mind at all.*


Brown Arroz Caldo
-I was doubtful with this at first because it's brown rice. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised. It was really tasty! 


Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
-Love both the sandwich and the salad! The sandwich tastes homemade... which is a good thing.


Creamy Chicken Pasta
-Again I was doubtful when I read "malunggay fettucine".* It turned out really yummy! I ended up finishing this... Hihihi!


Highly recommended desserts and pastries:
Choco Yema
Red Velvet Cake
Sugar free ice cream (I've tried the chocolate and you won't taste the difference.)
Morning Glory


     There were just so many interesting items in their menu. I wished I had more room in my stomach so that I could order more... Hihihi! I'm sure there will be a next time.


Slice
Bonifacio High Street Central
BGC, Taguig
553-7783

merienda cena -a meal close to dinner
merienda -snack
malunggay -aka moringa oleifera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...