Sunday, June 9, 2013

Indulging @ Bono

    I have been curious about Bono for several months. My Mom and my niece, Sofia got to try it earlier and enjoyed. I went to SM in the morning for an errand and went to Bono after (I didn't mind having ice cream in the morning). ^_^ When I arrived, I was given a warm welcome and their list of flavors. As much as I wanted to try all the flavors, I was told we could only try 3 flavors... so I chose Speculoos (Belgian Cookie Butter), Fragola (Real California Strawberries) and Cioccolato (70% dark chocolate). 





Speculoos
     I ended up with this one, since this is their best seller and cookie butter is trending. This was good, so was the cookie that came with it. :D


     I love the creaminess and taste... not too rich and full of flavor. I liked the Fragola too, which I plan to get next time. This is now one of my favorite gelato places in town.


Bono Artisanal Gelato
2/F SM Makati
This is beside the bridgeway to Glorietta
Visit their website
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...