Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tonkatsu festival @ Saboten

     Hooray for another Tonkatsu place in town! It was a pleasant surprise when we learned lunch will be in Saboten. Of course, how can we resist Tonkatsu? :P Most of us ordered the set which includes unlimited cabbage, rice, miso soup and pickles. Good deal, right? :D


The sauce, dressings and other condiments


     Found this cute... Although I had a hard time removing the chopsticks from the lock. Good thing I was able to change my chopsticks. ^_^


Green tea



You grind the sesame seeds then pour the sauce.


Pork loin karaage


My brother, Dax has discovered a new favorite. ^_^


Cabbage and pickles
Try combining the 2 dressings with the cabbage... just awesome! ;)


Kids set
Love the plate, cup and utensils! ^_^


Clay Pot Loin Set
I want to try this next time. ^_^


Shrimp Fry Set


Mixed Set


Tenderloin Set
This was my order. It was tender and tasty.


Grated Radish Chicken Set
     Sorry I was too busy eating and almost forgot to take a pic. :)) The blend of the radish, green onions and sauce was awesome!


Green tea ice cream with soybean sprinkles
This was creamy and had the right amount of green tea... love it! ^_^


Chocolate hazelnut cream cake
Chocoholics (like me) will love this!


Strawberry shortcake
One of my favorite cakes... yummy!


     I was impressed they had a variety of both the meals and dessert. Since we all enjoyed our food, I'm 100% sure there will be another visit. 


Saboten
Serendra
Bonifacio Global City
625-2000/625-2888
Visit their website
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...