Saturday, June 1, 2013

A comforting brunch @ Kuretake

     We were in Rockwell for some errands and got too busy to have breakfast. I felt my stomach growl, so we decided to have an early lunch... or brunch. I wanted to eat somewhere familiar since it was my first meal for the day. We went to Kuretake, another place in the family's comfort food list.


Unagi and Aburi Salmon Sushi


Katsu Ju
     Aka Katsudon... sorry didn't get the correct name. The salad shown is Kani salad, but it isn't included in the meal.


Tofu Steak


Round 2 of Aburi Salmon
(Round 1 for me, Round 2 for Mom.) ^_^


There is complimentary fruits after your meal.

    I can say everything we had here is good. Another place where quality is consistent, no disappointing moment. :D


Kuretake
Power Plant Mall
Rockwell
Makati
898-0509
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...