Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tapas galore @ Cova

     Spanish food is always welcome in the family. We had dinner at Cova, a new Spanish restaurant by Jupiter street. Although we didn't have any reservation, we were happy we got a table. We ordered several tapas to try.* The advantage there is you can try many without it going to waste because portions are small. We were cheerfully accommodated, which I appreciate very much especially since we were first timers.


Complimentary bread and alioli
I love alioli! 


Boquerones


Angulas surimi en aceite de oliva


Croquetas Variadas


Gambas al Ajillo


Pintxo de queso frito



Huevos Cabreados
     I was busy texting, I didn't know Mom had the egg separated. I would have said NOOOOOOOO! :))


Lengua con setas
I love the creaminess here! I'm sure this would be yummy with pasta. :D


Salpicao de Mejillas de Ternera


It was nice eating the Lengua and Salpicao with rice. :D


Paella Negra
     Mom and I wanted to try this. We ordered for 2. I was happy it was drizzled with alioli. :D

*Sorry if some of the pics were dark.

     All of these were filling and delicious. I was expecting to feel stuffed later on, but thank goodness we ended up happy and full... no umay feeling.* I hope we get to try more items next time, including the Paella de Mariscos.


Cova tapas y sangria
22 Jupiter Street
Bel-Air
Makati City
478-9700 / 0905-2930591
Like them on Facebook

tapas -small servings of Spanish appetizers
umay -a Filipino term for feeling nauseous after eating something too rich or oily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...