Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Our ice cream and chocolate fix @ Cafe Breton, Tagaytay

     Going to Tagaytay is always a privilege because it's 1 1/2 - 2 hours away from Manila, weather is cool, the view of Taal lake is relaxing and beautiful and there are several good restaurants there. I was happy we had our ice cream and chocolate fix (2 things I can't resist) in one of our favorite places, Cafe Breton. This is a  popular crepe place in the country that offers a large variety of savory and dessert crepes. Salads, sandwiches, ice cream and coffee are also available and are yummy too! Among all their branches, the Tagaytay branch is my favorite because of the cool weather and the view of Taal lake. 


Banana Split
     I haven't eaten this in years and I really miss it. Dad and I always share... we're both banana lovers. :D


Nutella and whipped cream crepe
     When Mom thought of having crepe, I definitely couldn't resist. We're also Nutella lovers. :))


Cafe Mocha


Rootbeer Float
-Mom's favorite. :D


If ever you go to Cliffhouse, this is the view. ;)


Other recommended items:
Galette Americain
Poseidon
Breton Mozzarella Burger
PB & J
Fantastic Pinay
Strawberry short crepe

You can choose your fillings. Here are some of my favorites:
Veal sausage, cheese, mushrooms
Nutella and ice cream
Nutella, banana and ice cream


Cafe Breton
The Cliffhouse
Tagaytay
046-4132110
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...