Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Feel cool @ Pinkberry

     Thank goodness frozen yogurt became one of the trends in the country. Gone are those days when frozen yogurt was only available in the US. When Pinkberry opened in Rockwell, it definitely caught my attention. The name alone sounded cute and looking at the flavors and toppings just made my mouth water. :P I love that it tastes like soft-serve ice cream and healthier too. If you prefer the tart taste, go with Original. 


Their menu
Too bad chocolate hazelnut was unavailable. :/



Toppings


Salted caramel with strawberries and chocolate hazelnut wafer sticks


Let me share some of my favorite combinations:
Coconut + mango + strawberries
Salted caramel + blueberries + strawberries
Chocolate hazelnut + strawberries
Chocolate hazelnut + strawberries + blueberries


     Kudos to the staff for being so enthusiastic! I just hope they bring back Chocolate, Green tea and Chocolate hazelnut soon. :D


Pinkberry
Visit their website
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...