Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Exquisite dinner @ Prince Albert, InterCon Hotel

     Fancy meals like this happen once in a blue moon... at least for me. If it comes, I welcome the privilege with open arms. It was great to have one of those fancy meals at Prince Albert. It was nice to be back after several years (last visit was during college). Everything still looked the same. I was really excited to have their food again so I made sure I brought my appetite. :D


I love this kind of setting! It brings some comfort and romance.


Like I said... Romance (dreaming away!) :D


Assorted bread


Butter
Loved the curls and plating!


Ratatouille


Caesar Salad Prepared Tableside with Parmesan and Bacon Crisp
You can taste the mustard here... yummy!


Warm Duck Liver Salad with Shitake Mushrooms
     I rarely eat duck liver.... but theirs is one of the best! The funny thing is I enjoyed the mango crisp (the triangular one) the most. ^_^


When they offered another one, of course I couldn't resist. ^_^


Coconut sorbet





Roasted U.S. Angus Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding, Baked Potatoes and Red Wine Sauce


Everyone was excited for the show called "The Making of Crepe Suzette" ;)


Crepe Suzette
     I admit not being a Crepe Suzette fanatic... but this was really good! I loved the crunchy caramel texture here. :D


We all got ecstatic when we were served assorted chocolates...


plus more chocolate flakes.
It seemed like my chocolate fantasies were coming true. :D


     The food was still the same... superb! So was the service. There was never an unpleasant moment. Kudos to the man behind it, Francis Felipe for keeping up the good work for 28 years. 


Prince Albert Rotisserie 
InterContinental Hotel
Ayala Avenue
Makati City
793-7000 local 776
Visit InterContinental Hotel website
Visit Munch Punch for more menu details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...