Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nostalgic snack

     I was browsing our ref for merienda.* I looked and came across 2 cheeses. A light bulb moment came in... we had crackers and strawberry jam too. Crackers with cheese and jam had been revived. I love the sweet and salty taste! :D This was something I haven't had in years. The last time I had this was when I was around 8 or 9 years old (not that long ago). :D Mom says she and my Uncle Tony used to have this for midnight snack before too. 


Here's what you need:
Crackers
Cheese
Jam 
*We like Sky Flakes and strawberry jam... but  feel free to go with your preference. ;)

I thought of trying 2 kinds of cheeses and determine which is better...

Eden Melt Sarap


Laughing Cow


     The verdict: Both are winners! :D

merienda -snack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...