Sunday, March 17, 2013

Coffee time @ Kuppa

     We always have coffee after a meal, especially if it's a hearty one. One our way to one of our usual coffee places in the BGC area, I saw Kuppa from afar. I convinced Mom and Dad to have coffee there since it was already nearby. This is my second time here, but first time for Mom and Dad. I ate here before with my sisters and my nephew and we all enjoyed. 


Cappuccino
     Looks so cute! This had a creamy blend that was really yummy! One of the best cappuccinos in town.


Iced White Cloud Mocha
     I believe this was like a White Chocolate Mocha. This reminded me of Kopiko, which I think is a good thing.* This too was really yummy!


Brewed Decaf

     A common factor with their coffee is the strong flavor... which I love. Mom and Dad were just as impressed. I believe we'll be coming back here real soon. I look forward to trying their other items, particularly their pasta and dessert. 


Kuppa
CommerCenter Building
31st Street corner 4th Avenue
Bonifacio Global City
Like them on Facebook

Kopiko -a brand of coffee candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...