Friday, July 26, 2013

Pavlova week

     Since I launched Pavlova (please see my previous posts: 2 Ps and More Pavlova and Pasta), I'm so pleased many enjoyed it. This is probably one of the lightest and most versatile desserts ever made. Based on experience, it seems the most popular is Mango, especially for balikbayans.* This was Pavlova week as I made 3... 2 Mangoes and 1 Nutella. 


Nutella Pavlova
     Nutella has been a favorite of the family for a long time. I remember Mom would bring home the small ones, the ones with plastic spoons. Since it's still trending, I thought it would be nice to have this in Pavlova too. This is definitely for Chocoholics like me. ;) #Chocoholic #NutellaLove


     As always, please call or text 0929-4582123 for orders and visit The Bandana Baker page for details.


balikbayan -Filipinos based abroad returning to home country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...