Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Food from home: More Pavlova and pasta

     Pavlova is one of the most requested desserts in our household. I made some again... but this time, individual portions as requested by Mom. I used our sauce plate as the outline and made 6 mini ones. The size was similar to a mini cake... which is quite big, but it's all good. Here were the 2 choices...


Mango Pavlova
     This is everyone's favorite. I noticed no one looks for other fruits... just Mango. This somewhat reminds me of the Mango Cream Pie of Red Ribbon. :))


Nutella Pavlova
     This was another request by Mom. The girls in the family are Nutella lovers. :D Since the kids slept over, we thought of surprising my niece, Sofia. I saw the sparkle in her eyes when she saw the Nutella and she gladly drizzled it on her Pavlova. :))


     I was in the mood to cook after having one disastrous meal after another. I decided to cook something for lunch...

Chorizo pasta
     Just a spur of the moment, I thought of Chorizo. I wanted to include white mushrooms and parsley but we ran out of both. For added flavor, I used some white wine to enhance the flavor. It turned out great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...