Monday, July 15, 2013

Overnight stay @ Fairmont Makati -Part 1

     I'll admit it. Spending a weekend in a hotel is definitely something I look forward too. Since it doesn't happen very often, all the more it's a privilege. The thought of staying in a cozy room with TV, aircon (hotel aircons are always cold) complimentary sweets and slippers, breakfast and all the works just excites me. Last weekend was one of those privileges when we were invited to stay overnight at Fairmont Makati.


Lobby



     Love the bright and cozy ambience!


Cafe Macaron
We weren't able to try it here but I hope we get to do so some time.


Let me show you to our room...


One of my favorite things in a hotel...

and these too... Yey!!! :D



Isn't this water bottle so cool? ;)


We all love the shower by the ceiling!


Fairmont Makati
1 Raffles Drive
Makati Avenue
Makati City
555-9888
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...