Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Overnight stay @ Fairmont Makati -Part 2

     It seemed I was the most excited for breakfast because it's buffet (I'm known to be Ms. Buffet in the family). :P Good thing we woke up in time. Mom, my nephew Enzo and I were the first group for breakfast at Spectrum (please see this link for details). We were given a cheerful welcome and was able to get a table right away. #EarlyBirdCatchesTheWorm ^_^



Love the cheerful, cozy and modern ambience!


Jams c/o The Fruit Garden... Love it!

The Buffet






















The kids were amused with the bees. ^_^

     I made sure I took pics of every display. ^_^

Round 1: Hash brown, baked beans, Pork sausage, Longganisa, Classic Muesli

     They just ran out of garlic rice so I had no choice but to wait for the next batch for round 2. The Longganisa has a sweet taste, which was surprisingly yummy!  The Classic Muesli contains yogurt, which I found too healthy.

Round 2: Waffle, Filipino Muesli, garlic rice, baked tomato, sausage, Longganisa, sunny side up egg


     Finally the garlic rice came. :D The Filipino Muesli contains milk, cream, mangoes and Pistachios... liked it more than the Classic Muesli. Sorry I didn't take a pic of the sunny side up egg. 

Round 3: Chocolate Croissant
     I always end with something sweet. I'm not a croissant fan but I love Chocolate Croissant just because it's Chocolate. :D


     I enjoyed the buffet in general because they had a complete selection. I was impressed with the cheerful and accommodating staff. I just wished I had more room in my stomach to try everything in the buffet... but there's always a next time. ^_^

Pool

     After breakfast, I was the kids' chaperone and accompanied them to go swimming. I loved the pool, but too bad I didn't bring my swimsuit, so I just went online while they were splashing away. ^_^


     To conclude everything, all of us enjoyed our stay. It was our first time and it definitely left us with a good impression. We loved the ambience, room and service. The staff always offered their services with a smile (thank goodness no one was blah). To name a few, they always offered to carry our bags. Also, they offered to place a router in our room when we had signal problems with the internet. I believe we'll be coming back again. Thank you to my favorite brother Dax who treated us here. 


Fairmont Makati
1 Raffles Drive
Makati Avenue
Makati City
555-9888
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...