Monday, July 8, 2013

Cupcake girl

     Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't been making my presence felt in the past week due to a previous engagement. I was tasked to make the cupcakes for the baptism of my nephew, Christian. This was my first major fondant cupcake project. Working with fondant takes some time and effort. I use marshmallow fondant. I would describe it as edible clay. You don't have to know how to draw to be able to mold, you just need your imagination. ;) The way Mom calls it is labor of love. A project like this is so worth it, especially for your loved ones just because seeing their appreciation and happiness is priceless. Thank you to my fellow Filipina Homebakers Online sisters for introducing and inspiring me to work with fondant. :D


Baby themed Vanilla and Chocolate with Buttercream
The result of my labor of love#ProudCupcakeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...