Friday, February 22, 2013

Burger crave @ Burger Bar

     When we go to Greenbelt, we always pass by Burger Bar on our way out. After seeing it several times, it got Mom curious. We were free 1 afternoon and had merienda there.* I was happy we stayed by the couch, beside the window (I like staying by the window because I enjoy seeing everyone pass by... Hihihi!). Looking at the menu was overwhelming because of the numerous choices, the type that you'd want try everything. We chose the "you're the boss" where you create your burger.





Found these containers cute.

     
Mom chose sesame seed bun, steak cut with lettuce, tomato and yellow cheddar.


     I chose sesame seed bun, pickles, the house blend, yellow cheddar, caramelized onions.

Hand cut sweet potato fries

     I regret forgetting to include lettuce and tomato in my burger which I realized it after I saw Mom's burger and said "Darn!" Overall, we were happy with our experience. 


Burger Bar
Greenbelt 2
Makati City

*merienda -snack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...