Monday, February 11, 2013

Yabu (the second time)

     We ate in Yabu last month and enjoyed (please see my previous post, Tonkatsu craze @ Yabu). Good thing I was able to convince Dad to have Sunday lunch here. It was full as expected, but we still took a chance. I gave my name and asked them to text me once we're 3rd in the wait list. Thank goodness we didn't wait that long (only 20-30 minutes) to get a table. I couldn't wait to have tonkatsu again. :D


Appetizers: Hiyayakko tofu and superior potato and egg salad
-Tofu tastes light and refreshing. I love the hint of mustard in the potato and egg salad.


Scallop and black tiger prawn


Kurobuta premium set 90g


     If you see this seal, you know you're getting the real thing. We were impressed it didn't feel oily in spite of it being deep fried. We all left happy and full. I look forward to a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, nth visit and will try other items next time.


Yabu: House of Katsu
Mall of Asia
Please visit their website
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...