Friday, October 25, 2013

New discoveries in Tokyo

     I'm happy to introduce our new discoveries. We came across these while shopping. ^_^


St. Marc Cafe
     While walking along, I saw a crepe display on the other side... or so I thought. Of course, being lured by their display, I was able to convince Mom and Dad to take a break there. We saw how busy it was, but good thing the line wasn't kilometric, so we gave in. The crepe display turned out to be ice cream in cones (pardon my poor eyesight). 




Their display
     Japan is known for their wax-made food displays. I believe it's one of the best marketing strategies... It worked for me. ^_^


Soft served ice cream with strawberries
2 of my favorites, ice cream and strawberries. ^_^


Royal ice milk tea
This was Mom's order. She loved this one too. 


     As much as we wanted to try the sandwiches, we were still quite full. It was a nice break from the warm weather. I'll make sure to have a sandwich and ice cream next time. 


Doutor
     This cafe is near the hotel. We stopped by here on the way back when Mom got a drink. While Mom ordered, Dad and I got intrigued with their menu because of their hotdog. Dad and I decided to have lunch here on our last day.





Lettuce dock
     This is the type of hotdog that pops as you bite, something that Dad loves. He ordered the German dock, which is like this one minus the lettuce (sorry was too hungry to take a picture).


Milan sandwich A boneless ham, bologna sausage
     Because Dad and I were still hungry, we agreed to have this one too. 


Iced tea

     The sandwiches had mustard (the mild one) and weren't greasy at all. I'm sure there will be a next time here on our next Japan trip. ;)


St. Marc Cafe
Visit their website

Doutor
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...