Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tempura galore @ Tempura Ten-ichi

     Another place Dad wanted to eat in was Tempura Tenichi, located at Imperial Arcade, which was just downstairs. This was a familiar place, even to me since it was my second time here. We had a late lunch so we stayed by the tempura counter and ordered the lunch sets. 



So picture perfect!


Comes with salad :D


     I was surprised lemon and salt were part of the condiments too. It was good with the tempura. I know Mom consumed the lemon. :D

     Personally I was happy with just the tempura sauce. ^_^





Thank goodness their were no fish bones here. ^_^




     Of course tempura is best eaten with rice. Everything was cooked perfectly... nothing overwhelming. My favorites were the shrimp and mushrooms. I believe both Mom and Dad enjoyed everything that was served. ^_^


Tempura Ten-ichi
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...