Friday, October 11, 2013

Konnichiwa Japan! (Part 1)

     Japan was always in my top destination list because of the food and culture. I would get engrossed and amused with the stories of my parents' trips here. I remember watching a show called Oh Tokyo before, where Filipino reporters feature Tokyo tourist attractions. Seeing their features on amusement parks, stores, markets and food led to my curiosity. The only time I ever set foot in Japan was for stopovers, which I don't consider to have been here.  Now that I have set foot here for real, let me share some shots of Ginza and Shinjuku...

Ginza


     This is the place to go to for electronics and gadgets. There are restaurants and a pharmacy too... Very complete.


Shinjuku




Biking is a common mode of transportation. 


I'm a vending machine lover. I just find these really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...