Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our home in Japan

     Imperial Hotel was our home for this year. This was highly recommended by my parents who have been loyal guests since the 80's. Since my first time here last 2009, I too have fallen in love with the hotel. 

Feels like you're in a Palace. ^_^


     Now let me show you our room...



















I love the TV in the bathroom!


     You will encounter toilets with controls everywhere. Isn't this just the coolest thing ever? ^_^


     Besides our elegant, clean and cozy room, service is excellent! The staff (I mean everyone) are the most accommodating, cheerful and friendly. They never fail to greet and offer their service with a smile and bow. Last but definitely not the least, their food is one of the best, which I will talk about later on. Overall, we felt all positive vibes. ;)


Imperial Hotel
Tokyo, Japan
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...