Thursday, January 3, 2013

The quest for Laduree, Hong Kong

     I've never been to Europe, but from what I heard from family and friends, one of their must go to places is Laduree. I remember when my parents brought home macarons from their trip to Europe last November, it vanished in an instant. It's so light and yummy... the best macarons by far! Good thing we heard Laduree already opened in Hong Kong and what perfect timing because we were going to spend New Year there. During our trip, we saw the lines were kilometric from outside. Thank goodness on our last day, I took a chance to line up that morning since our hotel was near the mall. As luck would have it, the line was tolerable, as the line was just inside.





     I love that they use pastel colors. Their display will definitely lure you... and this is just the outside.







Mom says the jams are yummy too.


Mission accomplished... Yey! :D


     Their box is just lovely! You could choose the box color. I remember other colors were green and purple.


     Box of 6 (From left clockwise): Coffee, Chocolate, Vanilla, Praline, Raspberry, Salted Caramel


     Praline was new to me and it's yummy too. The cream filling isn't too rich... just right. Based on experience, all the flavors are just divine!


Laduree
Shop 3224 3/F Gateway Arcade
Harbour City
Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
2175-5028

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...