Thursday, January 3, 2013

Breakfast @ PAL

     On the day of our flight to Hong Kong, I purposely didn't eat much at home because I knew we were going to the PAL (Philippine Airlines) Mabuhay Lounge. Our flight was 10am. I should say traveling is a privilege because it doesn't happen very often (at least with me) and it's a change of environment... in a good way. Their food is definitely comfort food. It brings good vibes because I know I'll be traveling. They offer Arroz Caldo, sandwiches, fruits, canapes and pasta too. *


Clockwise:  mini beef burger in soft roll with mustard mayo; shell pasta in creamy spinach and bacon sauce; bacon, lettuce and tomato in creamy croissant
-The burger has always been one of my favorites. The pasta and BLT were new to me but I enjoyed it too. I got 2 servings of sandwiches. I didn't notice their toaster at first. I placed my sandwiches in the toaster and left for a while to get something else. When I came back, I saw someone get my sandwiches and I was tempted to shout "That's mine!". Out of good faith, I just let it go and got another one.


Their coffee is strong and has hazelnut flavor... Love it!


     During the flight, I didn't eat much of the meal because I was already full, but there's always room for dessert. Leche flan is one of my favorite desserts.* This is one happened to be yummy because it was smooth and creamy... just the way I like it. It also had macapuno which blended well with the Leche flan.*


PAL Mabuhay Lounge
NAIA1 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport 1)
Ninoy Aquino Avenue
Pasay City


Arroz Caldo -Filipino congee (rice porridge)
Leche flan -caramel custard
Macapuno -sweetened coconut strips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...