Sunday, January 6, 2013

2 new ice cream discoveries in Hong Kong

     One of the things I look forward to in Hong Kong is ice cream. I love the ice cream there because the portion is bigger and it's extra creamy. I was so happy we discovered 2 new places, thanks to my brother, Dax and my niece, Sofia.


     After dinner, we were looking for a dessert and coffee place in the mall, but it was already near closing time. We saw there was still a crowd in City's Super. Dax suggested Sweets House Cha Cha and we agreed. They had soft served ice cream in Matcha (green tea), Hokkaido Milk and Twist (combination of both flavors). 

Matcha ice cream
-I give this two thumbs up! Same score for the Hokkaido Milk.



     I've seen this place a couple of times already but never got a chance to try it because I was either full or busy shopping. Sofia has been raving about their crepes and makes constant requests to have dessert there. Out of curiosity, I gave in since I haven't had dessert yet. 

     Good thing the line was short. I got overwhelmed with their crepe display and couldn't decide. Based on their display, everything looked so mouth-watering and wanted to try all the variations.

     I chose the Soft ice cream with cheesecake strawberry and strawberry sauce. They use the Japanese cheesecake, which is a light cake, similar like chiffon cake.

I have to agree with Sofia... Awesome!!!

     Dad got the milk ice cream. It tastes like sweet Mascarpone cheese... which is a good thing.


Sweet House Cha Cha
City's Super
Harbour City Level 3
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong

Mazazu Crepe
Shop OT-G20
G/F Ocean Terminal
Harbour City
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
(Beside Toys R Us)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...