Monday, November 3, 2014

Not so Halloween treats

     Last Halloween was a quiet one for us. We chose to just stay home and relax while many went trick or treating or went to the cemetery. Still, I didn't want to miss out on any treats so I decided to make something of my own for Halloween.

Kimchi hotdog
     I love hotdog! Since it was cheat day, I thought it was the perfect time to try thisi. I found a tutorial online and gave in to my curiosity. Mom cringed thinking of the combining hotdog and Kimchi, but it was good to our suprise. Even my helpers enjoyed it. ^_^


Milky way's mais (corn) ice cream
     We had dinner at Milky way that night. My parents say Milky way is really known for their sandwiches and ice cream. My apologies for not taking pics of our food. I missed their mais ice cream so I had my fill of it... Yes I was corny that night. ;P


Milky way cafe
928 A. Arnaiz Ave. (Pasay Road)
Makati City
843-4124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...