Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nostalgic happy food @ TGI Fridays

     In our younger days back in the 90's, TGI Friday's was already one of the family's favorite restaurants in the US. We got really excited when it opened in Manila around 1993... which meant we didn't have to go far anymore for burgers, shakes and the works. During my high school days at CSA (Colegio San Agustin), this was the favorite hang out of fellow Augustinians after school. It has been a while since our last visit, probably 2 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Mom, Dad and I were thrilled when we learned there was a promo on Tuesdays. I was happy we were all free one Tuesday and went to their Greenbelt branch. We made sure we didn't miss out on our favorites. ^_^


Onion soup


Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
I don't know how they do their chicken breasts... it's very tasty and tender.


Friday's cheeseburger sliders
     This is the place to go to for burgers. I thought it was a good idea to get the sliders because I was sure Mom and Dad would want some. I was happy it came with chips and salsa too. 


Chicken fingers
     One of our favorites! Chicken is tender and cooked perfectly... not too greasy. Both the chicken and fries are yummy with the honey mustard sauce. 


Other recommendations:
Nachos
Mushrooms, chicken, mushrooms
All the Texmex dishes and burgers

     
     Another kudos I'd give is their service. From what I remember, the staff have always been friendly and accommodating. I look forward to another visit which I hope would be happening any time soon.


TGI Fridays
Visit their website for details 
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...