Monday, November 10, 2014

La Nuova again

      After doing some errands in the south, we decided to have a quick meal in the Makati area, so that it's closer to home. Since Mom didn't want to go to the mall, I thought of going to La Nuova. It's always a treat to be here (see my previous post Pasta love @ La Nuova). 

The bread with pate and tomatoes

I always eat it together... the tomatoes give a refreshing taste. ^_^


Of course we had our favorites...
Linguine Salmone


Ravioli Verdi
(Spinach and cheese ravioli)


     Always hot and delicious, quality hasn't changed. Believe me when I say this is one of the best places to go for pasta. ;)


La Nuova Pasteleria
San Antonio Plaza
Forbes Park, Makati City
817-8568

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...