Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pasta love @ La Nuova

     If you're a pasta lover like me, La Nuova is definitely the place to go to. It's one of Manila's immortal establishments. We had only discovered it sometime in the 90's and the quality hasn't changed one bit, no bad shot moments in all our visits. With pasta, anything goes for me... spaghetti, penne, farfalle, creamy, tomato... you name it.


Pesto Alla La Nuova
    This has tomato sauce, basil pesto and ricotta cheese. Originally, fussili is used and it isn't this little. Since this is Mom's favorite, she always requests to use spaghetti instead and has it divided in half because she's often unsure if she'll be able to finish it. Of course, I can't relate. :))


Linguine Salmon e Caviate
     This has been my usual order for the longest time because I'm a salmon lover. ^_^


Bolognese
     I have always loved spaghetti meat sauce since I was little. Their version is awesome! Both kids and adults would most probably enjoy this.


Ravioli Verdi
     This is spinach and cheese. If you want to go light and healthy, this would be perfect. This is one of the house specialties.


Profumo Di Tartufo
     This was highly recommended by one of my favorite bloggers, Jin of Jin loves to eat^_^ In our last visit, I took a chance with this and I love it! The truffle was strong and the creamy blend was just wow! 


     I have seen other pastas from other tables and I must say every item looked mouth-watering. The meal starts with complimentary bread, pate and tomato dip (Sorry I don't have a pic but I promise to post a pic next time).  Assorted cakes and Carmen's Best ice cream are available too (see my previous post of Carmen's Best).


La Nuova Pasteleria
San Antonio Plaza
Forbes Park, Makati City
817-8568

Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...