Sunday, October 26, 2014

St. Marc Cafe in Manila

     I was thrilled when I saw in Instagram and Facebook there will be St. Marc Cafe in Manila. We (my parents and I) have been to the one in Tokyo last year (see my post New Discoveries in Tokyo) and loved it. Since Megamall is quite far from our area, it took a while for us to find time to go to there. We finally made lunch plans in that area and invited my sisters, Nicole and Mitch for dessert. I assured them they were gonna love it as much as we did. 

Strawberry Daifuku and Original Chococro
We liked the latter more. 


Sunshine -soft served ice cream with mangoes
     We had the one with strawberries in Japan. We thought of trying the one with mangoes. Also yum and refreshing too! ^_^

     
     My apologies for not taking pics of the wax display. I look forward to coming back for their sandwiches and more ice cream. This is another place to go to if you just want to chill out. ^_^


St. Marc Cafe (Chococro)
Ground Floor
SM Mega Fashion Hall
SM Megamall
Ortigas, Mandaluyong
*Across Tim Ho Wan
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...