Friday, December 14, 2012

Chilling out @ Chili's

     I was looking forward to dinner out after doing some errands, but because of the Christmas traffic (extra heavy traffic), Mom insisted to do it during the day and have lunch out instead. We head to  Rockwell and Chili's came up to mind since we don't eat there often. I love their food and this brings sentimental memories because this was one of our favorite hangouts with my high school friends.


Chili
-I love the flavor and the slight kick. So yummy with cheese and garlic bread!


Chicken Crispers
-You may have the corn shredded. I love that it's not too rich or too oily... it's just right. My high school friends and I love this!


Other recommendations:
Southwestern Eggrolls
Burgers
Chicken Club Tacos
Fajita
Country Fried Chicken
*I haven't tried their Steaks and Ribs but they look good. ;)


    I appreciate they have comment cards which means they value customers. Thank you to our server, Jonny and the manager, Chris.


Chili's
Power Plant Mall
Rockwell
Makati City
*Please check their website and Facebook for other branches and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...