Saturday, December 22, 2012

All natural Carmen's Best ice cream


     In one of our family gatherings last year, we learned about Carmen's Best ice cream through my sister, Nicole. She had Malted Milk and Salted Caramel. We were pleasantly surprised these were really good and that it's local too. After a lot of thinking during the Christmas rush, I had a light bulb moment and decided ice cream was my Christmas gift to my folks since I know they're ice cream lovers... Well... all of us are. I got Madagascar Vanilla and Strawberry. Their ice cream is pure, smooth and creamy. There is no icy texture nor any artificial taste. I look forward to trying the other flavors.


Carmen's Best ice cream
Centrum II Building
150 Valero Street
Salcedo Village
Makati City
893-1459 / 809-2042 / 0916-6235956
*Also available in Salcedo Market every Saturday. For other pick up points and info, please visit website and Facebook.
Website: http://www.carmensbest.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarmensBest?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...