Sunday, December 9, 2012

A light and comforting dinner @ Elbert's Cheesesteak Sandwiches

     Elbert's Cheesesteak Sandwiches is one of the family weekend hangouts for coffee or merienda.* I couldn't believe my ears when Dad said he wanted to have dinner there because he and Mom were full from lunch. We were all looking forward to dinner... especially me.




American Cheesesteak
-This is my favorite. You may choose either Classic or Hoagie. I chose the latter, which has wheat bread, lettuce and tomato.


Burger with American Cheese
-Juicy and tasty... one of the best burgers in town!


Fries
-Their fries are great too.


Other recommended items:
Soft serve vanilla ice cream
Elbert's best chocolate mousse


     If you're worried about the onions... don't worry because it's not pungent, so you shouldn't get that strong after taste. For some reason, I wasn't satisfied with just one sandwich, so there was round 2. I had them cut the sandwich in half and gave the other half to whoever wanted it. Mom got a bit and Dad was hesitant at first but ended up eating the rest of that half. 



Elbert's Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Power Plant Mall
Rockwell
Makati City


merienda -snack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...