Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas 2014 @ Japan

     Among all our Christmas vacations, this was one of the most memorable because it was the longest with firsts. For years, Mom and Dad had dreamed of spending Christmas in Japan with the whole family... and it finally happened. It was our first Christmas in Japan, which made it even more exciting since we were going to experience a White Christmas... for some of us. Our airline was Cathay Pacific as we went to our first stop, Osaka with a stopover at Hong Kong. To my surprise, I was upgraded to Business Class which I haven't experienced since my teen years. Of course, I couldn't wait to have their scrumptious meals.


     A big change from what I'm used to. My 8 year old nephew Enzo willingly taught me all the devices here (I guess he knew these were quite new to me). :))

The menu
I chose the grilled chicken breast. ^_^





I got really excited when I saw ice cream. #iscreamwescreamweallscreamforicecream :P

Chocolate!!!

      While waiting for the bus, we filled up our tummies with something familiar... hotdog from Doutor (see my previous post New discoveries in Tokyo).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...