Friday, September 12, 2014

The works @ Todd English Food Hall

     We waited until the craze toned down before we took a chance at Todd English Food Hall (I admit I was hoping to go to the launch and have a picture with the man himself). Of course I got excited when we were finally going there for dinner with the family. Thank goodness in our second visit, we were able to try other dishes since my siblings, Dax, Nicole and my sister in law Sheila were with us... the more the merrier! :D


Dynamite roll and rainbow roll
     I didn't expect there would be sushi. The presentation was just creative and cute! The taste was just as cute. 


Fig & proscuitto pizza
     I love figs! It's always a treat to have it since it's rare in Manila. A light pizza with an interesting combination.


Brooklyn style spaghetti polpetini
     This was recommended by our server. When she said this had meatballs... she just said the magic word. ;)


Linguine & clams
Light and yummy!


OMG
Believe me it was really OMG... perfect for chocoholics!


     I want to make a special mention since I didn't post pictures for these... we also had the Tuna Tartar which was light and yummy. Dax had the TE Sliders which I didn't get to try. It just means one thing... we shall return! Another special mention... thank you to our cheerful and efficient server, Beng. 


Todd English Food Hall
5th level Sky Park
SM Aura Premier
Taguig City
621-4002
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...