Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Going healthy @ Wholesome Table

     It's good there are now healthier choices around the metro, particularly those that use organic products. We went for the healthy route one Friday dinner @ Wholesome Table. We weren't sure what to expect but seeing the crowd in the restaurant was a good sign perhaps and got a table after 15-20 minutes (My apologies for the dark pictures... did some editing). 





Hearty tomato soup


Wholesome salad
     I agree with the name because there were no overpowering flavors. We love the blend of the avocados, tomatoes and onions! You will feel healthy after eating this. ;)


Burrata
If you're a cheesy (not cheesy mushy) person like us... you will love this one. Creamy and soft... Yum!


Organic mushroom fritters


Nutty garlic
This reminds me of pasta aglio olio (olive oil and garlic based). Simple and yummy!


Meatloaf
     Among all the dishes, this was the one I was looking forward to the most. I'm often laughed at for liking meatloaf because my family couldn't relate. Would you believe Mom and Mitch enjoyed this as much as I did? Surprise, surprise! :D


Carrot cake


Sweetened yogurt
My eyes sparkled when I saw the strawberries. The perfect figure friendly dessert! ;)

  
     Now who knew organic can be comforting? This proves organic and healthy doesn't mean boring. Looking forward to the next visit... hope that will be soon. ^_^


Wholesome Table
Bonifacio High Street Central
Taguig
867-0000
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...