Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mamou again

     Mamou has been part of the family's comfort food list for some time now (click here to view my previous post). In the numerous times we've eaten here, I couldn't help being curious about the other items based on the pictures and reviews posted on their wall. Of course, it definitely wouldn't hurt to try right? ;P

Palm Spring Rolls
An old time favorite of Mom.


Eggs Benedict
     I have been wanting to try this but never found the time. We ate here one Sunday lunch and learned we could have the breakfast items. Of course, I got ecstatic and ordered this without hesitation. I can never resist eggs benedict when I find the opportunity. You're given a choice either bacon or salmon... I chose the latter.

     I would have preferred it hotter. However, I was happy the eggs were cooked perfectly. Mom will not agree because she always wants her eggs cooked all the way. ^_^


Roast beef sandwich


Beer battered fish with malt vinegar
     I prefer this with tartar sauce. This is just right... not oily, not overwhelming. No trace of fish bones here. 


Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak
Another old time favorite. ^_^


Lorenzo's Truffle Cream
     Love the blend of the cream, cheese and truffle! Rich but not overwhelming. Dad and I usually share this. 


Mamou's Linguine Vongole
     Clams are fresh,  flavors were awesome!


New York Cheesecake and Key Lime Pie with Schlagsahne
     The cheesecake was creamy but not heavy... love it! The key lime pie is an old time favorite... especially for Dad.


     The verdict was our empty plates. New discoveries, which means more things to look forward to in every visit. ^_^
     

Mamou
Serendra
BGC, Taguig
856-3569

Mamou Too
Power Plant Mall
Rockwell Center
Makati City
822-6218 / 0917-8062668

Like them on Facebook

Follow @mymamou on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...