Friday, July 20, 2012

Mmmmm Mamou

     A few years back, we got excited with Mamou's opening. Rumors say it's like Peter Luger of New York. As nostalgia came in, I recall the gigantic and juicy steak, salad with Blue Cheese dressing (not a fan of Blue Cheese but I loved this dressing because it tasted like Cheez Whiz), Pecan pie with whipped cream or Schlag (pronounced as shlah) as they call it where portions seemed endless. Thinking of Peter Luger days made me reminisce our vacation trips during Summer. Thank goodness we have somewhere to go to in town for great steaks and the works. 


Hearty Lentil Soup


Palm Spring Rolls


Healdsburg's Harvest


Mamou's Shroom Burger


Angus Ribeye USDA Prime Grade Steak -Single


Sidings: Mashed potatoes and garlic rice


     One guilty indulgence of my family is cooked fat with rice. I can't relate here to be honest.


Key Lime Pie with Schlagsahne


Other recommended dishes:
Beer battered fish with malt vinegar
Lorenzo's truffle cream pasta
Pecan Pie with Schlagsahne
Dark chocolate gelato






    I suggest to call for reservations and take note of the sitting schedule.  I celebrated my birthday here 2 years ago and it was one of the best birthday celebrations. We always leave here happy. This is definitely a privilege.


Mamou
Serendra:
Serendra 1
Fort Bonifacio
Taguig
856-3569

Rockwell:
Level R1
Power Plant Mall
Rockwell Center
Makati City
822-6218 / 0917-8062668
Look for MM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...