Monday, August 4, 2014

Deluxe meals @ Lusso

     It was a nice change from our usual places to have lunch at Lusso. I can't believe my last visit here was around 3 or 4 years ago. I suddenly remembered this place after Mom and I read recent feature and of course every picture looked really mouth-watering. It was just us girls (with Mom and my sisters Nicole and Mitch) so this was my suggestion and they agreed. :D

Their setting is like a five star hotel... posh, bright, cozy and clean. You will definitely be relaxed here. ;)


Mushroom soup


Luxe fries with champagne cream, lumpfish caviar, chive
This was an interesting and yummy combination... talk about deluxe. This became our new favorite. :D


Salmon tartare mille feuille


Lobster and river prawn roll


Shepherd's pie
I'm a shepherd's pie lover. This had a hint of truffle oil... Love it!


Spinach Taglierini


Chicken pot pie


     Most of these dishes you see are on the creamy side but not to worry... it wasn't too rich or overwhelming, just right (believe us we know because we're quite sensitive with something overwhelming). Everything you see here was wiped out which just means one thing... there will be more visits. ;)


Lusso by Margarita Fores
Greenbelt 5
Ayala Center
Makati City
756-5893
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...