Friday, August 16, 2013

Cupcake week

     This was a full week... all because of cupcakes. :D 

Plana Forma Cupcakes
     Plana Forma held an #iamathighwarrior Mixed Forma party last August 14 in their Centris, QC branch. I was asked to sponsor 30 cupcakes. I wasn't given any specifications, so thought of surprising them with assorted Vanilla and Chocolate with Buttercream frosting. For an added touch, I included fondant toppers of the things needed in a Forma class... weights, mat, ball and belt. Perhaps if I decide to do a Forma class, I'll make sure to bring my own necessities... the fondant version. :))


Red Velvet Cupcakes
     This was an order of my Auntie Butch. I made 2 big batches to be safe since some didn't look good (Yup that's how OC I am). I know Mom and my niece Sofia are happy there are rejects. ;) 

     I turns out all the hard work paid off. Thank you everyone who gave their feedback. Your appreciation and happiness mean a lot. #ProudCupcakeGirl


     Due to technical concerns, please call/text 0917-8101580, email thebandanabaker@yahoo.com.ph or message me in Facebook for orders. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...