Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunny Bellevue, Bohol (Part 2)

     Lucky for my brother, Dax and his family, their room was right beside the swimming pool. Imagine seeing this first thing in the morning. We love the clarity and shade of blue of the pool! It's that alluring, it will make you want to jump right in the moment you see it. :D

The Pool

The view from Dax's room

Another angle of the pool


The Beach
     This beach is one of the most beautiful we've seen. The water is clear. The sand is the white sand (the powder like texture). As you take a dip, you will encounter so many starfishes of all sizes. 





     We were amused seeing so many starfishes. Mom, my niece, Sofia and my nephew, Enzo held them and let it crawl. Don't worry... they're harmless. Sofia wanted to bring home one. :)) #animallover #starfish


     There are Zumba classes every Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 AM. Being a Zumba enthusiast, I was happy to attend. I used my loafers since I didn't bring my sneakers, but it still worked out. You can just wear your most comfortable outfit and you're all set. I was told both guests and employees attend. ^_^

Zumba
#ZumbaBoholStyle #ZumbaAddict :D


     Both the pool and beach are kid friendly because it's shallow. Due to lack of time, I wasn't able to swim in the pool (lucky for my family who got to swim in the pool). All of us wished we had another day here, but at least now we have reason to come back. ;) #itsmorefuninthephilippines #tropicalparadise


The Bellevue Resort
Panglao, Bohol
Visit their website
Like them on Facebook

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...