Friday, May 10, 2013

Crab and seafood dinner @ Crabhouse, Bohol

     Our first dinner in Bohol was at Crabhouse. This place was new to all of us, even with my parents, who have been to Bohol. My brother, Dax did some research beforehand and suggested this place. I had a feeling this would Dad's, Dax's and my sister in law, Sheila's type because they're crab and seafood lovers. The travel time from the hotel to hear was around 30 minutes. 






     Birds and fishes (sorry I wasn't happy with my pics of the latter) will keep you entertained while you dine. :D #animallover

Menu









So much to choose! :D


Complimentary chips


Scallops Rockefeller
I love its cheesiness and creaminess!


Sizzling Hot Clams


Crab Croquettes


Gambas Al Ajillo


Halaan soup*


Big Eye Tuna Belly
I love its smoky flavor! Also, it wasn't dry.


Crab Relleno*


Prawns Thermidor


Garlic rice


Banana split


     My favorites were the Scallops Rockefeller, Sizzling Hot Clams, Prawns Thermidor and Big Eye Tuna Belly. Since the servings are small, I hope we can have more of these on our next visit. I saw some tables ordered pasta and got curious... hope we get to try those too.




Halaan -clam
Relleno -stuffed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...