Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hanging out @ Cafe Picarre

     One of my favorite coffee hangouts in Baguio is Cafe Picarre. My friend, Willy was the one who recommended this place. I've eaten here a couple of times already, but the funny thing was, I forgot the name for some reason and was debating if it was Micarre, Vicarre, Bicarre, etc.  Although, I knew it was by the veranda of SM Baguio. We even went to all the floors looking for the place just to find out we missed it already. Good thing we found it! ^_^


I get overwhelmed with their menu because there's a lot to choose. ^_^


Carrot walnut loaf and Cappuccino
     The carrot walnut loaf was light and yummy! The Cappuccino has a mild flavor, perhaps because I requested decaf. 


     I love that it's by the view and you can feel the cool air coming in. As much as possible, I go to places I can't find in Manila while I'm there. I have always been curious with their pasta and crepe... hope I get to try those next time. :D


Cafe Picarre
Ground Floor by the Veranda
SM Baguio
*Beside The Face Shop
Visit their website for other details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...