Saturday, April 6, 2013

Comfort food @ Rose Bowl

     This is my Dad's favorite restaurant in Baguio. It was first located in Harrison road then recently transferred to General Luna road. They're known for their simple Chinese food, but American and Filipino food are also available (I hope I'll get to try these next time). Prices are reasonable too. This adds to our comfort food list.




Impressed with the brighter and bigger ambience... and better location too.


Hototai soup


Crab Fo Yong


Camaron con hamon


Left: Chinese style fried chicken
Right: Shanghai rolls


Yang chow fried rice


This is their view.


     I have only started eating here since 2009 (if I'm not mistaken) and I always enjoyed, never a bad moment. According to Dad, many don't leave Baguio without eating here... and I have to agree.


Rose Bowl Steakhouse and Restaurant
88 Upper General Luna Road
Baguio City 2600
(074) 888-7830
rosebowlrestaurant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...