Sunday, October 21, 2012

Smooth and creamy Morelli's gelato

    I celebrated my birthday last Tuesday. As a birthday treat, it was cheat day for me so I couldn't wait to eat as I please. (Yey!) I was craving for fast food and ice cream. Of course I made sure I got my wish. The timing was perfect because Morelli's gelato is already open and was anxious to try it since it was cheat day.* After a hearty and comforting lunch, I head to Morelli's.



     Looking at these mouth watering flavors makes you want to have a little of each. Well... maybe some, not little.



     Being a chocoholic, I tried Chocolate and Chocnut which were really yummy! I ended up choosing the former. I love how it's smooth and creamy! Can't wait to try more flavors next time.


Morelli's gelato
Power Plant Mall
Rockwell Drive
Makati City


gelato -Italian ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...