Thursday, June 28, 2012

Knock, knock Apartment 1B

     I was happy when my sister, mom and I decided to have lunch in Apartment 1B. In my past experiences, I've only eaten there for dessert. Last month was my first time to have breakfast there and it was great! The Eggs Benedict is one of the best, a friend says they're the best in town. For dessert, I highly recommend Crepe Cake. Thank goodness I finally get to experience their food.


Chicken Quesadilla
-Comes with salsa and sour cream. The salsa gave it a refreshing taste.


Baked Samosas
-Filo pastry filled with mushrooms, spinach and cheese. This was surprisingly good.


Corn Chowder
-A creamy and tasty soup with corn and bacon bits.


Grilled Blue Marlin
-Tasted fresh, no "fishy" taste. It was great with the pesto pasta and grilled vegetables.


Spaghetti Vongole
-Simple, fresh and tasty. Love the blend of the clams, parsley and tomatoes.


     I was pleased with the whole package... the home-y ambiance, the polite and accommodating staff, the large portions and delicious food... This is definitely comforting. I would definitely come back. I look forward to trying their other specialties in the future.


Apartment 1B
Salcedo Village:
Unit 1B, Ground floor One Lafayette Square
132 L.P. Leviste Corner Sendeno Street
Salcedo Village, Makati City 
843-4075, 703-5494, 0920-8554560
apartment_1b@yahoo.com

Rockwell:
Unit 101E Ground floor One Rockwell
East Tower, 1 Rockwell Drive
Rockwell Center, Makati City
869-3530, 0927-6008373, 0919-8226267
apartment1b.rockwell@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...