Monday, June 11, 2012

Kit Kat Fanatic

     "Have a break. Have a Kit Kat." Who can forget this catchy line of the chocolate covered wafers in wrapped in red foil? Nowadays, more Kit Kat flavors are available in the market besides the dark and white chocolate. In the local market, these come in 4 flavors: Dark, White, Mint and Orange. Among the 4, I'll go for the classics, Dark and White. I used the latter once as topping for my Green Tea cupcakes.




     We discovered other Kit Kat flavors from Japan. The sweetness is just right, flavors are awesome, so as a result... they're worth the calories. 


Green Tea
-We discovered this one in our Japan trip last 2009. Mom and I were looking at a gift shop in the airport when I saw this in stock. Out of curiosity, I bought this and loved every bite. It was like heaven.



Sakura Green Tea
-At first I thought it was weird to have a flavor of a flower. I was pleasantly surprised. It has a hint of flavoring which tastes like vanilla. Thanks to my sister, Nicole for sharing this. 



Blueberry Cheesecake
-It's close to eating the real thing. Again, thanks to my sister, Nicole.


     We always requested these if anyone from the family went to Japan. To our dismay, these flavors aren't available in Manila... or so we thought. Thank goodness, we learned these flavors are available in one of our favorite Japanese stores, Konbini in Greenhills. Delivery is every Tuesday and Friday. Other Japanese flavors available are Strawberry, Dark Chocolate, Blueberry and Wasabi. I would suggest to call first just to be sure. Enjoy!


Konbini Store
57 Connecticut St.
Northeast Greenhills, San Juan
722-4263

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...